Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hoo Are You?

I am partying with Night Owl Crafting today.
NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions!
1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game?
2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your 
ultimate favorite performance?
3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
4. What is your favorite theme park?
5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?

Here are my answers!
1.      Have you ever attended a professional sports game?
Yes, many. Living here in Jacksonville, there always seems an opportunity to attend something, I have been to a hockey game when the Lizard Kings were her, I have been to a Jaguar game, back when they were new and very exciting. My favorite is my latest attendance to a Sharks arena football game. I can’t wait until The Boy enjoys football and we can go as a family.
2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your ultimate favorite
performance?
            I have been to a few concerts mainly as a child with my church youth group. The only one I really remember is Carman.
3.      Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
Disney World, once with our neighbors when I was a child. It was a blast and I am looking forward to taking The Boy.
4.      What is your favorite theme park?
I would have to say Busch Gardens or Universal Studios, they were both great. They both have great roller costars.
5.      Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere tropical. We are headed to Stuart, Fl this coming weekend to do some deep sea fishing and reef snorkeling. A trip to the Keys is on my to do list.

2 comments:

  1. Came from Night Owl Crafting and I'm a new follower.

    Great getting to know you!

    I'm going a homemade Christmas too so will certainly follow!

    www.lilpipdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete