I have quite the family, so keeping a list and a goal will help me keep the prize in mind. I am planning on giving individual gifts for grandparents, parents & young children in my family this year & then an Angel Tree Donation for the older teen children in between. Here is my list and a few ideas to guide my way:
The Boy’s Greats:
1. Grandpa Doyle – Jared and pickled goods
2. Grand-Nita - ?
3. G NaNee - ?
The Boy’s Grands:
4. Papa – Jared and pickled goods
5. NaNee - ?
6. Grandma – Wine Glass
7. Nana - Crocheted throw blanket to match her living room
8. Grandpa – Jared and pickled goods
9. Uncle C (age 6) - ?
10. Uncle A (age 5) - ?
11. Male Cousin A (age 7) - ?
12. Female Cousin A (age 6mo) – I really am surrounded by males, so I plan on sending her something very girly.
13. The Boy – Crocheted hound dog pillow
I am still waiting for a few ideas to find me, I am keeping me eyes peeled & my mind open.