Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The First Thing I See

I had a good workout today, my calves & shins have been really bothering me (silly me won’t stay away from the beach where the sand re irritates my shins), so a strength days was needed.  The breeze was night today & I worked really hard, I tried to use my 8 pound weight more than my 6. It was a good workout.
I have noticed in the past week or so that the first thing I think when I look in a mirror now is not “I’m fat”, it’s now “I look pretty”. Not to sound conceded with saying that, but I am one of those people that I like how I look. I can now start to see the difference I have made with my weight, with my hard work. I am still not satisfied with my body, but I sure am a happier girl.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I like how I look too, when I'm not heavy. I can't wait to look in the mirror again and think I'm pretty. Soon... soon :)

    So jealous you get to workout on the beach!

    ReplyDelete